| Fox Bros by StarSoulArt Source [1] |
However, it wasn't until I started getting into this fandom that I learned that Brian Bedford, the voice actor who played Robin Hood, passed away earlier this year, on January 13th.
So, before continuing on to the art, let's have a moment of silence to honor such a wonderful actor and his magnificent performance as Disney's First Fox. The part you played inspired the creation of another wonderful movie, and I am fairly sure that none of us would be here, reading this, if it weren't for you. Your legacy lives on.
oo-de-lally, oo-de-lally, golly, what a day...
| Nick Wilde and Robin Hood - Selfie by Fayolka Source [9] |
| Your Turn by kenket Source [10] |
![]() |
| [Unknown] by Psychoon (?) Source [11] (Original source unknown) |
![]() |
| [Unknown] by Moonstalker(?) Original Source unknown |
| Foxes Rulez by orizatriznik Source [13] |
![]() |
| [Unknown] by unknown Original source unknown |
And some comics too!
| Zootopia - Robin Hood by Unichrome-uni Source [15] |
| Cannon by theawesomewill Source [16] |



No comments:
Post a Comment